S13 Electric Oil Immersed Power Transformer Distribution Transformer
The products are in accordance with Chinese national GB standards and the international IEC standards.
S13 series transformer adopts high quality material for copper winding. Independent development of products , Type/S13 relies on the basis of the original S11 type distribution transformer, through the research of new material, new process by combining and independent innovation and technological introduction ways, through the optimization of iron core and coil structure innovation design, achieve the goal of no-load loss and lower noise.
No-load loss dropped by an average of 37%. Noise level compared with the current national standard JB/T10088-2004 average fell 20%,product performance level has reached the domestic advanced level.
- High ambient temperature: +40℃
- Low ambient temperature: -25℃
- Altitude: <4000m
- Monthly average relative humidity: 80% (25℃)
- Installation location: Install in a place free of fire, explosion hazard, severe pollution, chemical corrosion and severe vibration, indoor or outdoor
GB 1094 Power Transformer
GB/T 15164 Oil-immersed power transformer load guide
GB/T 6451 Three-phase oil-immersed power transformer technical parameters and requirements
|Rated capacity （KVA）||
Voltage combination （KV）
|No-load losses（W）||Load losses（W）||No- load current （%）||
Short-circuit impedance （%）
|S13-M-2000||2000||1510||17800||17800||0.8||According to customer demand|
- Good Economical Performance; The no-load loss for S13 series products decreased by 10.3% averagely and the no-load current decreased by 25% than S11 series.
- Long Service Life: Transformer tank adopts hermetical structure. The covers between tanks can be connected by bolts and welded firmly. the transformer oil won’t contact with air, so that extend the service life effectively.
- High Operation Reliability: Improve the relevant sealing parts for the tank, increase the reliability and advance the technical level to ensure the reliability of the seal.
- Small Installation Area: S13-M series transformer tank uses the corrugated plate radiator. When the oil temperature changes, the corrugated plate will proceed thermal expansion, which can replace the role of the oil conservator. the corrugated plate tank has beautiful appearance, less occupied area.
- Low Noise: The Oil immersed distribution transformer core is stacked by imported high-quality cold-rolled silicon steel sheet, which reduces no-load current greatly, and makes the core bound to ensure compactness of the core and reduce noise.