S11-M.ZT On-load Tap Changed (OLTC) Power Transformer with adjustable capacity
These transformers are designed and developed using latest technologies and can be provided with a variety of terminations so as to suit the requirements for new installation or replacement.
Optimum efficiency is ensured by delicate proportioning of core and winding looses Electrolytic Grade pure copper, with Transposition in L.V. coil for current sharing in parallel Conductors, Electric grade press paper, boards and mineral oil. Thus better regulation is achieved resulting in longer life. Careful designing also reduces noise level to the minimum.
1. Type: Outdoor
2. Normal Service Conditions:
3. The height above the sea level is below 4000m;
4. Ambient temperature: Highest air temperature+40 ℃, Lowest air temperature-25℃
5. Relative air humidity:≤80% (+25℃)
6. Installation site: no corrosion gas, No obvious dirt
GB 1094 Power Transformer
GB/T 15164 Oil-immersed power transformer load guide
GB/T 6451 Three-phase oil-immersed power transformer technical parameters and requirements
1. The on-load capacity adjustment controller monitors the voltage and current on the low-voltage side of the transformer to determine the current load current, and performs capacity switching according to the capacity adjustment command to complete the automatic capacity conversion of the transformer.
2. Intelligent load capacity adjustment technology reduces the no-load and load loss of the transformer.
3. Easy to use and operate, low maintenance cost, low no-load load loss, energy saving and environmental protection.
4. Especially suitable for users with large changes in electricity consumption, such as industrial and mining enterprises, rural power grid transformation